Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Good morning friends!

Thank you for being patient with my absence from this blog. It has been a sad time in my life, my husband passed away in late June and I’ve been taking some much needed time to deal with everything.

While I had some down time, Stampin’ Up has been moving forward. I think you will love the new, online store. This is built on a different platform. What will this mean for you?  Your name and password will work for your accuont but your browser will recognize this as a totally new site so you will need to either remember your password or click on “forgot password” and create a new one. 

Links in this blog will take you to my store, but not the products. Please double check that you are truly shopping with me, just to make sure it’s working as it should. I will work to create new links going forward that take you directly to the new store. 

Please let me know what you think of the new store!

Nancy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment