Saturday, January 23, 2021

I am in a group of demonstrators from around the globe - Global SU Share Fair - that puts on Facebook Live events. Today was our January Event, featuring Sale-A-Bration products. Here is the card I made:

It’s a Bridge Fold card using the Bundle Simply Succulents - dies and stamps, Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper, and Heal Your Heart provided the sentiment. 

We have a show special explained in the next photo. Click on the special to be taken to my shop with the code applied.


The great news is that the Simply Succulent Bundle is $54 so qualifies for the free Heal Your Heart stamp set.

If you live in the USA and do not have a demonstrator I am happy to help. Do you need catalogs? Please let me know so I can get them in the mail to you. Use the Connect button at the top of my blog.

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment