Monday, January 20, 2020

Super Cute Ladybugs!

Thank you for stopping by my blog to see my newest card. If you would like a catalog and don’t have a demonstrator I will be happy to put one in the mail to you. 

I had so much fun making this card. We all have friends who need encourgment and this card will let them know they are loved.


The lady bugs and flower were stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends in Real Red, Old Olive and light Petal Pink for the faces. The sentiment on the front is from the stamp set.

Did I mention - this is a FREE stamp set. You can earn it with an order of $300. There are a couple ways to do this - you can put in an order for the total or you can combine your order with friends as a workshop with you as hostess. 

On the inside I stamped with the Strong and Beautiful Stamp Set. Notice the line of ladybugs on the bottom, stamped and colored with blends. 

No naked envelopes! I stamped the flower on the front corner (not pictured) and then decorated the flap. Notice that I varied the direction of the flowers for interest.




No comments:

Post a Comment