Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Two More Timeless Tropical Cards

Hello! Thank you for stopping by to see what I’ve been creating. These two cards use a very similar layout, but with a change of DSP and embellishments.

I have continued to use the Tropical Oasis Suite in the January - June 2020 Mini Catalog. It’s so nice to be able to create a card with a tropical feel during a snow storm! 


When we visited Hawaii years ago I was introduced to plumeria and am happy to make them the focal point on this card. You may notice they sparkle. These pretty little flowers are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Petal Pink Blends and accented with Wink of Stella. 

For this Card I started with one of the Tropical Oasis Memories and More Card Pack, this is also part of the Tropical Oasis Suite. This time I cut out and colored a hibiscus as the focal point.

Do you need one of the new catalogs? If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator I’d be happy to mail you the new January - June 2020 Mini Occasion Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration catalog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment