Saturday, February 8, 2020

Cherry Blossom Wedding Card

Click for the full recipe: Cherry Blossom Wedding Card 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and I hope you will take a moment and click the ‘Follow Me” button for updates on new cards I’d like to share with you.



I have to say that I love the Parisian Blossoms Suite, in the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Look for upcoming posts featuring the Eiffel Tower (I may have gotten a bit carried away cutting them from our black foil paper.)

Items I used from this suite of products are stamps and dies from the Forever Blossoms Bundle, Petal Pink Metallic-Edge Ribbon and Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

I cut the designer series paper at about 2.5” and used both sides, I love the script, it’s in French with a metallic finish. Adhere this to a piece of cherry cobbler card stock with a piece of ribbon to cover the seam then adhere in the back with SNAIL or glue dots; next adhere onto a petal pink card base.


All ready to stamp and cut! I used Memento Ink because I colored with blends.

I hope you enjoyed this project! The full recipe is on These Are My Stamps if you are interested in recreating this lovely card. 

Need a catalog and don’t have a Stampin’ Up demonstrator? I would be honored to be your demonstrator and it would be my pleasure to put a catalog in the mail to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment