Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Merci

Click to view full card recipe: Merci





 Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit and click the “Follow Me” button to receive notifications when I post a new card.

Spring in Paris - who wouldn’t want to be there? I almost felt like I was there with this beautiful Parisian Blossoms Suite. For this card I used the dies from the Parisian Bundle Suite, Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper (you may notice the champagne foil highlights in this paper.) and the Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

 First I aligned the die onto the middle of the black foil sheet making sure there was an edge of black on all for sides.
 This picture is how it looked after the die cut was removed.
Here the Designer Series Paper (DSP) is adhered to the black foil sheet. The hole is covered! This is a great way to save the more expensive papers.
This is what it looks like from the back. 
All die cutting is done (notice the i for merci is on the tool, just waiting to be put together.








No comments:

Post a Comment