Saturday, March 7, 2020

Peaceful Poppies Thank You




First, I would like to THANK YOU for taking the time to stop by my blog. I’m so pleased you are here and hope you like what you see and click the follow me link.

I had fun making this card with the Peaceful Poppies Suite in the Spring Mini Occasions Catalog. You can look at the catalog by clicking the link to the right. I used many items of the suite so it was well worth the cost. As a matter of fact, when I first saw this suite I knew it was perfect for me! The Designer Series Paper is beautiful and the colors are all ones I am drawn to.


Peaceful Poppies Elements also are part of the suite and these black circles make the perfect contrast to the paper and the sentiment stamped on Whisper White cardstock. You’ll see one envelope I created in the upper left corner (because the pretty shouldn’t stop just at the card!) 


Speaking of the sentiment, can you see the lovely detail this die gives to the sentiment?


In our Annual Catalog we’ve got pearlized doilies and they are the perfect backdrop for the black circle.



Once I stamped and assembled, I decided it needed some “bling” so added sequins from the suite and then misted with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint mixed with 70% Isopropol Alcohol in a Stampin’ Spritzer. Can you see the shimmer in the picture?

All items, except the Isopropol Alcohol are available in my store.

FREE ITEMS: We are in the last month of Sale-A-Bration with a free item for every $50 you spend.
Contact me if I can be of any help!

Click this link for the full card recipe.Peaceful Poppies Thank You: A simple and quick card created withthe Peaceful Poppies Suite.
The

No comments:

Post a Comment