Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please click the follow me button for updates.

Today I want to share a challenge my friends from our Monday night group enjoyed.

One day not long ago I was teaching a friend how to make a card using the Sail Away suite of products and realized I had a stamp case full of scrap strips. After she left I decided to make some card fronts. I cut strips into smaller strips and adhered them to a whisper white card layer cut to 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”. I wish I’d taken more pictures because it looked pretty funny before I trimmed the excess off. Once I did one, and loved it, I continued until I had quite a pile and no more scrap Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper left!


Not everyone was able to come and bring their card or cards, but here are the ones who came to the next workshop.

They were so excited they’ve asked for more challenges! 

I hope you’ve enjoyed your visit. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator I would be honored if you choose me. You can shop in my store, click the link at the top.

And please, in these difficult times, take care of yourselves and your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment