Saturday, April 18, 2020

Peaceful Poppies Friendship Card


Hello Stampers!

I hope you are well and safe! Please follow my page and subscribe to my newsletter. :-)

I have to tell you that yesterday was a super stressful day for me; for some unknown reason I decided I should do a Facebook Live. I created the card, worked and worked on figuring out the camera and then...went live - sideways. Nothing I could do about it so ahead I went. I see areas to improve (lots of them to be exact) but had a pretty good time and plan on trying it next week. In my Stampin’ With Nutsy Facebook page I promised to post a tutorial here. The recipe is at the end of this post.

Here I am with the card to begin the video. This card truly has a lot of WOW for being so easy to make.

On my sample card I embossed the Designer Series Paper using the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, part of the Ornate Garden early release from the 2020-2021 Catalog.

Knowing that not everyone has access to an embossing machine, I made the on on Facebook without the embossing.

Picture is from the live video, showing cardstock needed and measurements. 



If you would like to purchase any Stampin’ Up Products, and you live in the United States, I would be honored to have you purchase from me. There is a shop now button above or you can click on a supply item in the recipe, on the These Are My Stamps, site to purchase.

Happy Stamping!
Nancy :-)

Peaceful Poppies Friendship Card: My first Facebook Live features this card. It’s also sideways, but that’s another story. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment