Monday, April 13, 2020

Positive Thoughts Fancy Fold


I’m so happy you stopped by my blog today! I hope you enjoy this card; you will find the link to the card recipe at the end of this blog post.

What do you think when you hear “HAPPY MAIL”? The term brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart. The best part of making cards is sending them off to tell our family and friends they are in our thoughts and heart. Do you enjoy mailing off the cards you make?

This one went to a special lady who just moved into a nursing home. My hope is that receiving this card let her know she is loved and not forgotten, even if visitors are not allowed now due to current world conditions.



This card features Designer Series Paper (DSP) as the card base. You can choose your favorite DSP, it will take a piece cut at 5.5” X 12”. The card recipe has the scoring directions but do be careful when scoring DSP, in general it is lighter weight than regular cardstock. Scoring too aggressively will tear the paper (yes, I know this from experience!)


After scoring, there will be 4 sections, a small front, sections 2 and 3 are the same size, and the larger back of the card. I chose to glue sections 2 and 3 together.


Stampin’ Up® Nature’s Thoughts are used extensively in this card.

There are a lot of pieces to this card but the end result is worth it.

It would be my pleasure to help you in your creative efforts. Please click the button above to follow my blog or on the shop button to shop for supplies.

Thank you again for visiting.

Click here for the card recipe: Positive Thoughts Fancy Fold: This card is inspired by Susan Levasseur, WOW NOLA Creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment