Saturday, April 11, 2020

Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog. I hope today finds you healthy and safe. It can be difficult to be home, but remember, by staying home we all help flatten the curve of this pandemic and hopefully life will return to normal sooner than expected.

I am working on remembering we are “safe at home” not “stuck at home.”

I thought my customers would like a challenge so put previous card packs into baggies, 7 cards per bag and included ribbon, past Paper Pumpkin stamps, and embellishments. I will post cards as my friends send them to me.



Basket full of goodies.


Here are a few pictures of the cards we’ve done in the past:



I find keeping busy helps the time pass so kept a few for myself!

If you would like any card making or scrapbooking supplies, click the SHOP button above to head over to my store. 

Also, please sign up for my newsletter and subscribe to my blog - most projects link to a card recipe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment