Monday, March 15, 2021

Kylie's Demonstrator Support Program Blog Hop March 2021

 


Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.

You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.

Our them is Thank You cards for our customers this month and I was inspired by the beautiful Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper.  


I chose the Rococo Rose Specialty DSP and paired it with a card base of Rococo Rose, Basic Black DSP, Silver Foil Sheets and the stunning Metallic Mesh Ribbon. The sentiment is heat embossed with a silver foil layer.

I like to begin with all my supplies in front of me - I've cut out 12 dies from the center of 12 black pieces of cardstock cut at 5 3/8" X 4 1/8". The hole will be hidden by the designer series paper so this is a great way to conserve cardstock. Using my Stamparatus made it super easy to do 12 sentiments.

After stamping with Versamark Ink I heat embossed with white embossing powder. I adhered these to silver foil I'd cut out with the larger die.

I then adhered my basic white cardstock, cut at 5 1/4" X 4" to a layer of black cut at 5 3/8 X 4 1/8" and adhered to the inside of my Rococo Rose cardbase - cut at 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4".

I am bow challenged! But I love bows, especially in the Metallic Mesh Ribbon! My solution is to make it a little easier for myself by attaching a strip of the ribbon, then threading a piece under and tying the bow. Here's how it looks, step by step.

Here I've got 4 cards to finish, what a pretty stack of cards to send to my customers this month.

I hope you are enjoying your hop today! 

18 comments:

  1. Love the metallic mesh ribbons. Thanks Nancy for sharing your technique. And thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie - when you do I’d love to see a picture of your card.

      Delete
  3. Such an elegant way to use the Metallic Mesh Ribbon. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. I love this dsp. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and I love your colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancy, I love the foil you used on your cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that ribbon, used mine all up ;(
    Thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete