Sunday, April 25, 2021


Welcome to my blog, thank you for visiting. If you aren't working with a Demonstrator I would be happy to help you with orders, questions you may have, and I can send you our new Catalog. 

We do have a new Annual Catalog starting on May 4, 2021 which means many items in the 20-21 Annual Catalog are retiring. I thought I would use the retiring Band Together Bundle (Stamps and Dies) for this card showcasing the beautiful Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (DSP). 

I love it when the DSP does all the work for me. I hope you enjoy these cards.


It may seem a little odd, but I like to get my supplies out before I start to create, it inspires me. I didn’t think of taking a picture until I had already begun. 


Measurements: 1/2 sheet of cardstock for the card base in Calypso Coral.
Layer 1 - Gold Foil - 4 1/8” X 5 3/8”  
Layer 2 - Designer Series Paper - 4” X 5 1/4”
Inside Layer - Basic White - 4 1/8” X 5 3/8”
Strip of the DSP for the inside white layer

I began by cutting the band out of the middle of the gold foil layer, I stamped my sentiment onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Mossy Meadow Ink. Although the band is quite large, the angle allows enough space around the edges so the whole is completely hidden when I adhered the DSP to the top. 

 
Before adhering this layer to the cardbase, wrap the band and tack down the sides on the back using glue dots. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the focal layer to the cardstock.

You will notice that I took pictures using two different DSPs. I like to be efficient so I cut my cardbase by first scoring the entire sheet of cardstock at 5 1/2", then I cut at 4 1/4" so I have two cardbases. Making 2 cards is almost as easy as making 1.

Once the front was complete, I adhered a piece of cardstock on the bottom of the Basic White Cardstock and adhered to the inside of the card. And since pretty shouldn't stop at the card, I adhered DSP to the envelope flap and a piece on the front of the envelope.



I left the inside of the card blank for future use. I can stamp a sentiment or write a longer note, depending on what is needed.

Thank you again for visiting my blog and I do hope you have been inspired. 

Please contact me if you are looking for a demonstrator, I would love to help you. I am also growing my team, Nutsy’s Stampers and would love to welcome you as a team member.

SUPPLIES:
Product List








No comments:

Post a Comment