Monday, April 12, 2021

Kylie Bertucci's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop April 2021

Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.

You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.



Our theme is Thank You cards for our customers this month. I was feeling a bit whimsical this month and combined the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set with some retiring products. I am very happy to see the Stamp Set is continuing but the dies are sold separately. Also continuing in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog is the Tailored Tag Punch. 

I used the Thick Basic White Cardstock for my cardbase, added a layer of Just Jade both inside and outside, used basic white cardstock for stamping the front and inside. 

The wire is stamped using the All Wired Up background stamp with Smokey Slate Ink; I find the Stamparatus to be a great tool with these large stamps. 
 
 



The Designer Series Paper is Flowers for Every Season cut with the Tailored Tag punch. I stamped the chicken using Memento Black Tuxedo Ink and colored with Blends. Our chicken is full of sparkle, her body is colored with Wink for Stella.. For fun, I attached the chicken with wobbles I found while cleaning my stamp room. Of course, I checked all the wobbles to make sure they worked, LOL, in other words, I had fun playing with the cards.

I stamped my sentiment in the balloon.  The second picture is the inside of the card.




I hope you enjoy hopping with us today!

BLOG LINKS:


If you are looking for a demonstrator in the USA please contact me using the link above. I would be happy to help with your orders or welcome you to my team - Nutsy's Stampers. 

SUPPLIES:

I switched out the Mango Melody Blends for the Daffodil Delight Blends in the supplies because Mango Melody Blends are retiring.

Product List


17 comments:

  1. Colourful and fun! Thank you Nancy for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Nancy! I love how bright the color combination is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I have loved these chicks since they were first hatched at Stampin' Up! HQ so I am delighted to see how you have used them! Your background reminds me of my Nanna's quilts, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely fun and colourful card. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun & colorful!๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards Nancy, love the quilted effect x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun cards Nancy! I love Hey Birthday Chick! :)

    ReplyDelete