Tuesday, January 14, 2020



Friendship Card Using Peaceful Poppies DSP

My friend Deb suggested we head out after meeting Sunday to visit some dear friends in nursing and retirement facilities. I am so glad she planned this and invited me to join her. We had a lovely lunch then picked up treats from Starbucks for our friends. I thought a bit of happy mail, hand delivered, would be a nice reminder they are loved. Of course, I came up with that idea when there was very little time to create so I let the beautiful designer paper come to my rescue. Thank you Kylie Bertucci for this idea. I had #loveitchopit to this paper so it was already in card front size.


Project Recipe:
1. Cut your Blackberry Bliss cardstock in 1/2 so the base measures 4.25” X 11”, score at 5.5”
2. Fold and burnish the fold line - this is your card base.
3. Cut Designer Series Paper from Peaceful Poppies pack into 4” X 5.25”. Adhere to cardbase using Snail adhesive or Tombow Multi Purpose Glue.
4. On scrap Whisper White stamp the sentiment using Blackberry Bliss ink.
5. Using SU’s Triple Banner Punch, trim one end and adhere to the front of your card.
5. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 4” X 5.25” for the inside. 
6. On the inside piece, in Blackberry Bliss ink, stamp a sentiment from Peaceful Moments stamp set. Also, in the lower corner stamp a poppy from Painted Poppies.
7. Adhere to the inside of your card, 
Supplies needed:
Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[133675 ]

Timeless Tropical Cling Stamp Set (English) [151497 ]
Multipurpose Liquid Glue [110755 ]
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad [147092 ]
Paper Trimmer [152392 ]
Stampin' Dimensionals [104430 ]
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [100730 ]
Bone Folder [102300 ]
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper [151324 ]
Clear Block Starter Bundle [129851 ]
Painted Poppies Cling Stamp Set
[151599 ]

Snail Adhesive [104332 ]

2 comments:

  1. This is one f my favourite dsp from last year. One I definitely won’t be using up as I won’t be able to get more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachel, I also love this paper. I’ve been using it sparingly because I didn’t want to run out, lol!

    ReplyDelete