Saturday, January 11, 2020

Tropical Oasis Friendship Card

2473f8e3_6598_4f13_8e08_16bd7c7123fb
Imade 6 cards using the Tropical Oasis Suite Bundle and think this one is my favorite.

From the bundle I used the hibiscus stamp, leaves, Coastal Weave 3D Embossing folder, dies for the hibiscu sand leaves, and oe of the sentiments.

I used a die from Painted Labels (part of the Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundle) to emblish the sentiment, and tre tops from the Majestic Mountain Dies. Surprisingly, the tops of these trees look very fern-like.

I added rhinestones and Wink of Stella to finish. Note the stamens on the hibiscus flowers are glue with lots of glitter.

Supplies needed:

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Nancy, I haven’t got this embossing folder yet. It’s coming with my next order but it really makes the background more interesting. So glad I ordered it now, looking at your card. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel. This is becoming my favorite folder, I think you will ❤️ yours. 😻

      Delete